Search Engine Optimization
A website that is not properly optimized for search engines is like a ship lost at sea.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website in search engines via “organic” or unpaid search results. This process includes analyzing and optimizing the architecture and navigation of your website, the underlying code, content relevancy, and inbound and outbound links. The goal is to make search engines find your website, scan it, index it, and serve it to visitors who are searching for the information you’re offering.
Search Engine Optimization is a process, not a one-time “set and forget” deal, and it requires ongoing analysis and updates on your website’s content, code, and architecture.
Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) packages include:
- A full website SEO audit for best practices.
- An industry-specific keyword analysis performed on all live pages of your website.
- The selection of one highly-relevant keyword per page, including the re-writing of content in order to incorporate the selected keyword and keyphrases (when necessary), as well as the coding of page titles, page descriptions, page anchors, and image ALT tags.
- Development of an XML sitemap for Google, Bing, and Yahoo!
- A link-building strategy to increase overall traffic and relevance of your website.
- Local SEO tactics, including Google My Business optimization, and relevant local directories.
- A quarterly review and update of your website to account for changes in SEO trends and search engine ranking.
Websites vary in price and quality and we encourage you to compare web design agencies on both. Whilst we're not the cheapest, we have worked hard to make our packages affordable and we hope you'll find that we offer the best value for the quality that we provide. If you decide to work with us our priority will be to deliver a stunning website within the agreed timescale. Both before and after your website goes live we'll make sure that you have a great experience. We don’t have automated phone systems and we don’t use ticket monkeys to manage emails. Our real, team of web designers will go the extra mile. It's all part of our standard service.
BIG ENOUGH TO COPE. SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE.
Unlike huge corporations the team at Jazzy Tree Are on hand to customize your package and see you through all stages of any design or marketing process that we are doing for you. We pride ourselves on our constant repeat and referral business, because once you work with us once you trust how competitive, honest and reliable we are. We don't just see you as "clients" we see you as colleagues and often friends.
A sound marketing strategy begins with market research.
Before you pack, find out where you’re going. Market research forms the cornerstone of a well-developed marketing strategy. Before your organization can make sound, strategic decisions to achieve your goals, it’s essential to understand your competitive field through strong and intelligent market data.
Using industry standard research methodologies, we’ll gather and analyze information about your current operating market (or any new market you’d like to enter), including size, competition, demographics, and portraits of your target audience. We’ll present all findings to you in a single report, so that you’ll know exactly where your business stands, and can better determine where you want to be.
A tactical plan ensures your commitment to your marketing strategy
Your marketing plan is more than a document; it’s your roadmap to success. A marketing plan is an active, integral part of your successful business strategy – the guidelines by which all your marketing efforts should be directed and shaped. It’s a roadmap to ensure not only that you meet your goals on time and on budget, but also that your business success continues to grow through future strategies.
Our marketing plan methodology consists of four phases:
- An internal analysis to align your employees’ perceptions with your business goals;
- An external analysis to understand your market, competition, and customer base;
- A SWOT analysis to utilize your unique marketing advantages;
- A tactical game plan outlining your marketing goals and steps to achieve them.
Why Use Jazzy Tree Creatives
We design and build stunning bespoke websites and we can help with a wide range of online marketing strategies. Every website that we create is designed and built in-house by our team of friendly web designers and you have full content management so that you can update your website whenever you wish.
We have an innovative way of working, removing unnecessary costs, offering lower prices than other similar agencies. If you are looking to find a digital agency then we’d love to hear from you